Well... Not much happened in terms of development... but lots have been happening on the Magic front? Exile... and no more combat damage stacks?

Well, that's one of those things... we'll see how I go about exile, as it's only cosmetic, but it's nice being able to do cosmetic.

Anyway, so I am now trying to convert my code to git. Not just because, but also just because. I want to learn git, and DA is a good place to learn it on, and networking (with my starting over from scratch the whole time) would work really well with git.

I'm getting ready for some more coding, but I am hoping to get a wireless network adapter for my PC soon, and this will ease my network coding. I also now have a 2nd pc (laptop) to my disposal which also will make coding easier.

Unfortunately though July is a new financial year, and quite a lot of prep will have to go into my budget for work. Hopefully not too long after that, I'll be able to add some code to my brand new (now not existing) git repository.

0 comments:

Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.