I was on the #Lazarus-ide channel on the Freenode server the other day, talking about open source projects and so forth. Some of the other people commented that in terms of open source, it's usually not the "best" programmers that can pull off the marvels of open source, but the most dedicated.

With that I realised that the networking is probably not that hard, I should just start. So really good news is that I've been busy! Nothing that will affect the users much at the moment, but in time, everything will slot together nicely.

My strategy for tackling this task is to do all the "sending" code first, and then follow with the receiving code (which I think will be harder, but if the sending is finalized, the receiving should be much easier).

My progress so far:
* I've added building blocks for sending code (which will probably be reused in the server).
* I've implemented most of the sending of actions in the "hand"

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.