For this revision, I've added a very cool feature - tilting the camera - and I enabled the docking of the player 2 hand (at the moment it is not optional). The draw card functionality etc. has now shifted a little in the user interface, so that the opponent hand and the player hand works the same way. I've added a screenshot:

In the background I've been working on my test application for networking code, and I made great progress last night. As soon as I have a prototype, I'll post more on it here. You can have a look at the concept here.


Revision 94:
UF : Player2's hand now docks. (This may change for network!)
F : Random Discard implemented
F : You can now change the angle of the camera as well
M : Found the textures readme again

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.