Basically the only change is that I implemented Attaching. And it works (the first card selected is the "base" card) - Please test multiple attachments (ie. 1 Creature with Jitte and Moldervine cloak), as well as nested attachments (1 Creature with Jitte, with Faith's fetters on Jitte) for me, as I am not much of a tester.

The story of how I figured it out is interesting:

I figured out how to do it while I was - as it often happens - trying to explain to someone else what I want to do, and trying to understand why it didn't work.

Initially when I implemented attaching... The card would lie very nicely next to his mate... but then, when I tap it, the attached card would also tap... Which is how many players play... but it is wrong. So what I had was "inherited everything" what I wanted was "Inherited position", but not roll, or pitch etc.

Or the way I explained it... I want to have two mouse wheels, able to turn independantly, connected with a pipe... not a mouse wheel, with one long spoke with another mousewheel attached to it.

So all I did effectively... was to create an imaginary box above the "main" card, and then when you move the main card, you instead move the box above it, and both the children cards (the main card, and the attachee) are then also move. You can at the moment move the child card independantly - which is the way I wanted it initially.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.